It's never a point of argument whether you need a vacation or not. It's just about when. Here are my top 20 tweets you can send to yourself or a significant other to either convince yourself you need a vacation or get yourself ready for one. Guaranteed ready to use, under 140 characters.
It's time you tweeted yourself to a vacation!
- Honey, I'm on my way home with two to-go margarita's. Pack the bags.
- We are going to eat at every formal dinner, hit every buffet, including the midnight buffet and go for pizza & ice cream. I love cruises.
- Wow! I freakin' won those free airline tickets. Need I say more. Boss, I'm calling in sick.
- I'm feeling lucky with money to burn. Las #Vegas here I come!
- I have to spread my job hunting to other states so I might as well take a tax deductible vacation. I'll text my new home address.
- The car broke down but we got a loaner. Probably a good time to take that weekend drive we were talking about.
- My company has laid off seven people so now I'm doing the job of eight. I think it's about time one of them took a #vacation.
- They are all driving me crazy - you know who. I'm outta here with suitcase in tow. And no, I'm not telling you where I'm going.
- No money, no car, no worries. With two feet and a thumb I'm a vacation vagabond.
- The rents says I can go on one condition. I promise to tweet an undate every hour. Remind me to send one from the bus.
- Right. At least when a stupid person asks me a stupid question, I can ask for another round of drinks with a little umbrella.
- Found a map on the top 30 bars in New Orleans. I have three days to check them all out. You game?
- Three days, two nights, all-inclusive, $239 per person - Friday through Sunday. Please!?
- I think it's time I spread random acts of kindness. I'll be mapping out my 2,346 mile agenda today. Stay tuned.
- Check out the #volunteer vacations. I can learn a new language, help out the community, live like the locals - on the cheap.
- Blindfolded with the Travelzoo top 20 list. Wherever my mouse lands, that's where I'm going.
- Remember that little bistro on the corner with the large umbrella's and the sweet waiters. I'm there now.
- Tell them I don't care where the R/T tickets go. As long as it's under $250 per person and the sun is shining.
- Day 1: The sun is shining, the corona's are great. I can hear the ocean. Don't expect anymore tweets for seven days
- RT @labelden "Honey, I'm on my way home with two to-go margarita's. Pack the bags."
Email me how you tweet yourself to a vacation!